Renting a tuxedo is simple. Follow these steps and read through our FAQ’s for more information.
- Get inspired. Check out our Pinterest page for the latest trends in men and groom fashion.
- Pick a date. Wedding parties should come in two months before. Singles should give two weeks. (If you need one for tonight…you should be at our door not online – we can fix up something quick.)
- Remember to bring a swatch of fabric if you are matching your date’s dress.
- Check our business hours and get directions.
- Bring $20 for the deposit. We accept cash and all major credit cards. No checks.
Simple enough? We can answer any and all style and fit questions when you come in. Our staff is always ready to help you plan the perfect outfit. No appointment needed.